When I look back to this more than a decade-long journey of my relationship. I realise how I built and managed to create this beautiful story of my life is a lesson in itself. Trust me, my life was once miserable and dark, I faced heartbreak, got depressed, tried to move on. I am a normal girl like you and we all face these situations, sometimes I wish to have a guardian angel to show me the right path in my love life.
At one point in my life, I had broken up with my boyfriend who soon is going to be my husband. Things became better between us after each fight when we thought it would end.
I also want you to know the magical spells that helped me to maintain this successful relationship.
We started our relationship when we were teens and now we are grown up, matured and independent, when I look back to our journey there were so many things which made us overcome all these obstacles that bring it to an end.
My advice might help some married couples or the unmarried ones and believe me, my suggestions are based on real-life experiences.
I say these are the miracle of our Successful Love Relationship.
1. Choose right partner: I agree, love is not calculation, love just happens and it’s magical. We fall in love suddenly and unknowingly But when it really comes to picking your partner for this long journey, it’s very important for us to judge and observe. We have flaws and nobody is perfect in this world but what matters, is when you realise that the other person is ready to change for you and you are willingly changing your nature for him/her. Trust me, our heart is no fool, the inner soul can identify the right person for us.
Here are the BASIC check through which one can find out if one’s partner is the right person or not
- He treats you and respects you
- He makes you feel special and is ready to cut ties with exes.
- The eagerness to meet you and talk to you.
- He is focused on his career and you believe that he is going to be the matured, stable and understanding partner for you to give you a balanced and satisfying life.
- He loves his family and knows his responsibilities, trusts me if your partner doesn’t love his family & then the commitment in this new relationship will always be questionable. If a person can leave his family for you, he can leave you for any other reason as well.
- The efforts that your partner makes to be with you and keeps you happy, realizes his love towards you and I tell you less expressive partner is more loyal.
2. Understanding your partner: This is one of the strongest pillars without which your relationship can never breathe. Understanding and respecting your partner’s needs & desires is utmost important.
- Understand your partner’s mood and react accordingly. All couples fight, but if we can really figure out the basic reason for the fight, it gives a sense of comfort to both.
- Understand your partner’s ambition, goals and have faith is what helps both of us to gain a peaceful life.
There come various phases where we go through a financial crunch, family problems, career issues and it’s the time when you stand together. There were times when my partner and I faced difficulties in all other aspects and we lived upon each other with a hope to get the peace of mind.
This is the phase when our warmth and comfort holds the relationship and makes the bond even stronger.
*Later you can make your partner realise his mistakes and behaviour once the situation is managed and your partner is ready to listen 😀
3. Caring: This world is full of opportunist, troubles and worries, your care is what eases the inner child in your partner. Your partner irrespective of their genders loves to care, pampered and loved.
Mark my words, even simple touch of care can leave a long-lasting impact and your partner will crave for this for the rest of their life from you and only you.
Preparing a favourite dish or surprising your partner with silly gifts is always a romantic idea.
Make your partner feel special and trying to keep them happy going beyond your comfort is love.
4. Never compare your life with others: Never ever in your life think about other’s love life or discuss another person in an unhealthy way. Every story is different, you are much happier than many other unsuccessful love stories.
Try to be happy with what you have and how your life is.
Patience: “Patience is the key to success”, indeed it is, many relationships fail because we lack patience in our life. We are not ready to compromise, understand the responsibilities, our expectations are high and the present scenario doesn’t match.
Think once maybe this is the phase where the burden seems to be heavy but will your life be happy and settled after you quit?
Is your relationship harming your self-esteem or you are afraid to fulfil your responsibilities?
You will get your own answer, in my case patience is the key factor which is why we are together.
Thanks for reading my first blog, your suggestions are appreciated and I think I will come with another topic in my next blog something which is very common in our life.
Why don’t you suggest something in the comment section…..
Stay happy & cherish your life because you are precious … !!