This is for you.
This blog is for those couples who are in a long-distance relationship or unable to meet their lovers due to lockdown phase,I maintained my 10+ years long-distance relationship being miles and miles away from each other.
I agree it’s difficult to maintain the long-distance bond and many couples tear apart.
We also faced the difficulties as you do, when we were as college students it was difficult to sustain due to :
- Financial Crisis
- Lack of physical presence of a partner
- Finding Your partner nowhere in weekends, sickness and during the thick & thin time.
- Missing your partner
But at a certain age though departing is never happy we get habituated to it.
Few tips to help us to maintain the charisma, here they are :
- The excitement of reunion: In a long-distance relationship or lockdown phase, the best moment is when we will book our tickets and then the countdown begins. It keeps your bond lively & fresh. After missing each other and urge to spend time together as we did earlier will make our bond stronger.
- Preparing yourself for the day: After the lockdown phase is over and we will plan to meet, we will go for shopping, start making plans and buy lots and lots of stuff to gift our partner. Excitement is always at its peak.
- Cherish memories: Departing is very painful but the happiest part is we built memories.
- Ignore fights: The best part is we ignore fights and arguments because it’s there in our mind that if we continue this fight we have a few hours left and ruining it is not a good idea.
- Fulfil the wishlist: Everyone does discuss their to-do list with their partner either it’s a long drive or being or a romantic dinner date. We do miss our partners, we all wish to fulfil dreams of our love during this short time frame. These are the “Awwwwwww” moments now coming to the point, trust me it’s not easy to maintain a long-distance relationship.
Any suggestions and feedback are always welcomed.
Stay happy & cherish your life because you are precious !!