According to the weather forecast, thunderstorms with rain and winds will occur within an hour. The cyclone is expected to hit Alibagh in Maharashtra along with Pilani, Jhunjhunu, Narnaul, Bawal and Rewari.
The cloud passes through coastal Maharashtra and will hit Mumbai and Thane in next 150 minutes.
NDRF and BMC evacuated local residents and shifted them to relief camp.
Rain lashes in parts of Goa.
Government has already taken preventive measures for cyclone Nisarga.
Steps to take:
- Close your doors and some windows while keeping some open to maintain the pressure.
- Stay at the centre of the room.
- If required, hide under strong furniture.
- Use hour hands to protect your hand and neck.
- Avoid large roof spaces.
- Loose things outside the house should be tied or moved indoors.
- Seal your important jewellery and documents in a plastic bag.
- Inspect battery-operated devices and reserve power systems.
- Keep an emergency kit ready.
- Don’t spread or beloved in rumours.
- Don’s ride vehicle during the cyclone.
- Stay away from damaged buildings.
- Don’t move injured people unless required.
- Do not allow oil or any flammable elements to spill.
You can track the Cyclone by clicking on the link: